Cessna 781 Micro Radio Keep watch over Airplane Indoor RC Plane
This can be a palm size aeroplane with Infra-red Keep watch over. It’s made with very light and sturdy Subject matter–EPP, feels like rubber. It hardly break even you bend it or crashed to stumbling blocks. As it’s so light, It may possibly fly longer then normal indoor RC toys, that is as it takes less energy to beef up the plane body.
Whilst you move the Throttle from 10% to one hundred%, the airplane elevates with respective rate, you’ll be able to make a very good horizontal flight by just giving a lower throttle, or climb impulsively by switching the throttle to a higher level. No wish to know an excessive amount of about aerobatic theory and you’ll be able to make a super aerobatic flight! It may possibly bank left and right by spinning one of the most 2 motors faster, simple but effective design!
It has Li-polymer battery on-board. It may be charged very easily by just connecting to the transmitter, then you’ll be able to get started flying it again!
– High wing trainer is stable and simple to fly
– High performance in indoor flight
– Light weight and sturdy EPP construction
– Carbon framework make a stable construction
– 4 directional flight: Ascending, descending, turn left, turn right
– Adjustable Trim Keep watch over
– 3 selectable frequencies, 3 airplanes can fly in combination
– Product of Unique Subject matter to Resist Crashes
– Flying 10 minutes after 25 minutes charging
– Charged instantly from Transmitter
– Power battery: 3.7V Li-poly battery
– Keep watch over Range: around 30 feet (10m)
– Minimum wheel radius: 6 feet (2m)
– Weight: 0.32oz (9.0g)
– Dimension: 7.3″L x 7.9″W x 2″H
High wing trainer is stable and simple to fly, High performance in indoor flight
Product of Unique Subject matter to Resist Crashes, Carbon framework make a stable construction
Adjustable Trim Keep watch over, 3 selectable frequencies, 3 airplanes can fly in combination
Flying as much as 12 minutes after 25 minutes charging, Charged instantly from Transmitter
RTF, In a position to Fly, 4 directional flight: Ascending, descending, turn left, turn right